what are you doing for your snow day?

I just finished shoveling.

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 2:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• going out now to shovel too. kids just hanging out we've had 7 snowdays its getting really old.
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I just finished shoveling too. Then my neighbors came by with their snowblower and finished the rest. I thought that was awesome of them. It took them 15 minutes to do something that would have taken me an hour. Now I am thawing out.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We're not "snowed in", but our schools were all cancelled due to the wind chill. Anyway, the kids baked muffins with DH this morning, then I baked cookies that I started the other day, and I've made mashed potatoes & meatloaf - just waiting for the meatloaf to finish baking so I can make up a container to bring to a friend who's brother just passed away. Then all DH has to do is reheat the food for the kids' supper while I'm working later! Relaxing is the big thing now, I'm just being lazy til I have to go to work.
    Anonymous

• I had to work, I work at home, so even though my office was closed, I was busy working away.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Chores and I made homemade chili.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• my kids and i are just hanging out in our pj's and chilling.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 2:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011