Ok... Ur invading my personal space!

Nothing irritates me more than a person that is a "close talker". Y is it these ppl feel the need to get all up close & personal w/ random strangers..? I know they see the fright on my face once they have me pinned btween them & the wall! Lmao! Do any of out there hate this as much as I do?? R u close talker??

tiamesmer

Asked by tiamesmer at 2:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• hahaha I hate it too! My son has severe autism...if you know anything about autism, most people with autism hate that even more than the rest of society. Well his one therapist was a close talker...and he would react badly with her everytime....i finally had to tell them why I thought he reacted this way and they took her off his case and gave him someone else....my hubby would laugh because everytime i would be talking with her getting a report from their day together, he would be taking guesses on how far down the hall she'd back me up. He would purposely stay by the door just to show my how far I would back up ! Thank god for the long hallway though because I never really got pinned at the wall !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I can't stand it either, it makes me very uncomfortable. If they have bad breath, that's even worse.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Haha! I feel the same way. And the more I try to move away the closer they seem to get.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• well im a lil outspoken so I usually will come out and tell the
    they ar ein my bubble lol
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 2:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• In a loud bar I tend to be, but I feel really weird when I do it. But no one else around me seems to mind. But normal everyday, I'll say it's strange.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I do not hate it. But try to avoid those that do it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• @ FXmomTo3.. OMG.. U got me rolling in tears laughing at u.. Thats too funny.. Lmao
    tiamesmer

Comment by tiamesmer (original poster) at 2:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• yes, i hate it too. I'd love to be outspoken and tell someone they were in my personal bubble!!! I usually just back up or turn to my side.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 3:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I am very sensitive to most perfumes, so why is it people who keep stepping forward the more I step back, are the ones who reek? I had a visitor at my home, and had to tell them that I seemed to be allergic to their perfume. So the next day she told me she wasn't using any, but was still using the same scent lotion, or something, because I would still cough when she got near.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i hate it too, and i do not hesitate to ask, no TELL, them to back the eff up
    kittymeri

Answer by kittymeri at 9:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2011