Maternity Clothes

So when did you start wearing maternity clothes. This is not my 1st pregnancy, and I feel like I am already 6 months pregnant. BTW I am almost 3 months.

NAT24ROXY24

Asked by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i had to start wearing maternity clothes pretty early, i had an obvious belly at 4 weeks (thank God i didnt have twins like they thought, just a decent size baby for a tiny person! lol) At 9 months a couple weeks before the birth i was forced to wear my husbands boxers and shirts because that was the only thing that fit and even his shirts and waistband on the boxers were tight lol and he was an XXL
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 2:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• 6 almost 7 months.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I didnt start wearing maternity clothes til about 7 months, I used a rubber band on my jean snap for a while and then wore my Dh''s t-shirts.. I didnt really want to embrace my pregnancy. I was happy to be pregnant, but I didnt want to be "fat". I am ttc and I am So going to get maternity clothes this time, they have so much cute stuff out there.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2011