When should I worry?

I've noticed that my feet are starting to swell some days, irregardless of how much I exercise or rest, and I was wondering how much swelling is normal, and how much is too much? I had preeclampsia with my first pregnancy, but I went almost two months with swollen legs before I was diagnosed, and had an emergency c-section. I don't want a repeat of that, but I don't know how much swelling is normal, and how much is way too much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You're at risk for pre-eclampsia, talk to your doctor about it ASAP.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Call your doctors office. With your past history, it is far safer to call them than to ask an online forum.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Elevate your feet when ever you can when sleeping most def keep them elevated.. see if you can get some sort of compression hose. Drink loads of water and stay away from sodium as much as possible.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 3:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011