Why Do PPL Shop Knowng They Don't Have Enough Money?

Nipi

Asked by Nipi at 3:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Shopping

• because they want to buy something? Or they need something?

Answer by gemgem at 3:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I don't know what you mean???
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• not sure what you mean. I was at the grocery store the other day and the guy in front of me only had $100.00 and his bill was $131.00. He was trying to figure out what to put back and instead of having him put something back I just paid the difference for him. In this case I don't think he was just shopping without having money.

If you are talking about people who buy things like TV's and the extra stuff then I have no sympathy for them.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• What I Mean Is: Why Spend What You Don't Have Instead Of Waiting Until You Get The Money . The Whole WANT Thing Makes Us Spend Irresponsibly. Alot Of Us Are In Debt Because Of It.
    Nipi

Comment by Nipi (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have always paid cash..never used credit..most people have what they have only because of those little credit cards...and then they don't know how to pay them off
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think some people do that to make themselves feel atleast temporarily better. Kinda like hoarders? It's a temporary "high." Until the bills come in anyway:-)
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I agree with BaileysMom.
    But what really bugs me is when ppl "dont have the money" and spend it where it shouldnt go. My SIL would not take her son bowling for one frame with us. The frame was $6 shoes included. BUT she asked if I wanted to go get drinks after work! And she doesnt just have one. The place she wanted to go had drinks from $8+.........but she couldnt spend the $6 on her son? (this has nothing to do with moms needing to spend money on themselves...so dont take it that way =)...her issues are deeper)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Because it's the entitled society we live in. Sadly, the next generation is going to be worse because of this kind of selfish thinking. People aren't willing to work hard and save and wait to get something nice, they have to have it NOW!!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Lack of self control, and more then likely some dummy will bail them out instead of letting them sink!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:25 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Bethsunshine hit the nail on the head!!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011