Is some snow really a reason to have 24 hour news coverage???

I get it- it snowed, ALOT....But now it's done snowing, I don't need continuous news coverage until it's all melted!!! Do your local news stations completely overdo any weather related issue- it drives me crazy!!

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean! Regular traffic and road updates are acceptable, but continuous news coverage is ridiculous! It's driving me nuts when they do that!
    brandy0827

Answer by brandy0827 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I live where there are hurricanes, so I don't mind the 24 hour coverage of bad weather.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think it's crazy myself. Sure, we got a lot of snow but it's done. I don't get why people think it's the end of the world - I'm just glad we didn't get a lot of ice, that's what brings down power lines. Last time that happened in our area we went nearly two weeks without power - that sucks.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Probably nothing else going on since everyone is snowed in. the "news" isn't about news...it's about ratings and entertainment. So they put on the segments that will get ratings. People find the storm and aftermath entertaining so they are going to run with it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Morning, Noon, and Night...
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 8:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011