What are you doing with your taxes?

Treat your family or buy something needed?

Andriya

Asked by Andriya at 3:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have 8k of Credit card debt due to both vehicles breaking 3 months in a row at the same time.. we will get 8k back.. so.. good and bad news I guess..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• well i only got $4.05 back so i am not sure what to do with it :)
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Were buying needs. Im geting a new to me car for me and my dd to drive around town. Paying up our insurance. Buying one thing for each child ($200 range). Repainting the house inside. Getting a new set of bunk beds for the little kids. Bed for my oldest son. A new couch. Then the rest is going into savings after we pay off any past due bills of course.

Answer by gemgem at 3:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We got married in Nov 2010 but we didnt go to our honeymoon so we're going to Florida and we're moving to a beautiful apartment .. i can't wait.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• my husband wants a snow blower...I want to get a new/used car so my daughter who is in college can have mine since she works at a gas station and gets off very late walking back to the dorm alone at night is not good for a young blonde so she needs to have a car..anyway after the bills are caught up we will see what is left for what and see if there is enough for a snow blower
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• First we are paying any bills that need to be paid.
    Then we are buying a new carseat for our son who is due in six days.
    My mom and I are going shopping for kid's clothes for the three kiddos.
    Then we are getting anything on the car that needs to be fixed taken care of.
    Whatever is left is going into savings.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Both. I'm paying off stuff then treating me and my DS to Disneyland. We had a rough 2010, I think we deserve it.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We always owe money - no fun!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Nothing fun.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 8:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• we are paying taxes!! HAHA!! we never get money back..oh well, there was that time a few years ago we got about $200..but we owed the state over $500..so, you do the math.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011