please help if you can

i just found out i was pregnant, i have a doctors app in the morning but i just wanted to see if this has ever happened to any of you before
my boobies hurt like really bad i have been pregnant before and they never hurt this bad and when i stand for a period of time i feel really dizzy and feel like i am going to pass out. i have been haven major hot flashes and i feel tired all the time . let me know if this has ever happened to you and how you handled it but i am talking to the doctor tomorrow. thanks

shannonsmom555

Asked by shannonsmom555 at 3:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes, that happened to me a lot in my 3rd pregnancy, especially the dizzy spells. i started having them when driving and i had to stop driving because they would come out of nowhere. all of the stuff you described i had in my 3rd pregnancy. it all sounds completely normal to me and not everyone has those symptoms in pregnancy but it is pretty common. just discuss your concerns with your doctor so they can tell you how to handle it. congrats :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• thanks tnm786........ i did get a dizzy spell while driven yesterday and it was so scarey but thanks again
    shannonsmom555

Comment by shannonsmom555 (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• yes that happened to me. ask your doc for prenatals, i was tired and dizzy because i wasn't getting the nutrition i needed and the vitamins helped a lot. the hot flashes and sore boobs are normal too don't worry about those two things there isn't a whole lot you can do about them. but if the dizziness does continue after the vitamins check with your doc this could be a blood pressure problem calling for you to be on bed rest.
    bjaishot92

Answer by bjaishot92 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011