The ad for One Born Every Minute....

It really bothers me when they keep showing the one where the dad drops his cell phone on his newborn trying to take a picture of the baby. I know accidents happen but a.) Dad needs to be more careful and b.) I don't want to see a phone dropped on a newborn every 2 minutes. Does it bother anyone else?

banana-bear

Asked by banana-bear at 4:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i dont like it either, i think its a stupid commercial as well and adds to the idea of technology is more valued than life because the first thing he checks on is his phone not his baby...
    bjaishot92

Answer by bjaishot92 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i'm sick of seeing the ads just cause it's a stupid idea for a show. seriously who wants to watch a bunch of women give birth...ummm gross
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Haven't seen the ad.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• yeah i always thought the quote was 'a sucker is born every minute' so id the show implying that those babies are suckers? :p

but no i havent seen that ad
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 4:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think it's a new show on Lifetime or something. And yeah, the quote is about being a sucker.

banana-bear

Comment by banana-bear (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• It is an ad.
    Anonymous