Which picture should i put on mug for DH for Valentine's Day?

I want to get my DH a photo mug from walmart photo dept. and i have a choice of what kind of photo/photos to put on it. I can do a mug with one big photo on it, or i can do a mug with a collage of photos on it. We have 2 kids & 5 grandkids, so here are my choices. I can either do a mug withone pic pf DH & me on it, or one with a one pic of the 5 grandkids, or a collage of all of the family, like one of me & DH and one of the grandkids and one of our kids. Which one should i do for him for Valentine's day?

Honda309

Asked by Honda309 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• collage of the family.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I actually was thinking of a beautiful picture of you. But since you already have choices, a family one would be nice.
    missmarylou

Answer by missmarylou at 5:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I may do one with one pic of DH & me and title say "I Love You"
    Honda309

Comment by Honda309 (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Don't forget the pictures wrap around the mug. Make a collage, but have the picture closest to one side be a large one of the two of you and fill the rest of the space with little pictures. I made a waterbottle for my husband and just used one large pic ... wish I'd have gone with a collage.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 7:53 AM on Feb. 3, 2011