my husband touches my buthole during sex adult content

im very afraid of anal touch, he knows this but still does it

Why would he do that? wheni ask him if he has a fantasy about butts he says no im confused!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Ask him to stop every time he does.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Tell him it makes you feel disrespected when he doesn't honor your wishes! You have every right to say no to something like that, and have him respect that.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Stop sex activity at that point and tell him why. He should be able to learn.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• If you said you don't like it, he shouldn't be doing it, or is he trying to do something else but he is being clumsy? I like hubby's fingers all over when I am worked up and hot.... I would be just squirming....LOL
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• He obviously does have a fantasy...but he should be respecting you by not touching you there. He is probably hoping you'll just let him do what he wants to...if you're not saying no everytime he might think you are starting to like it.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Maybe he's just teasing and being playful as in flirting for new sexual experiences with you. I'm not gonna say anything else on my mind cause about my sex life i don't see any anyom. to click.
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 5:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• A man who will not respect your boundaries is unworthy of you.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I personally enjoy it but if it bothers you, he should respect your wishes. You should tell him how much it bothers you and maybe discuss other things he's interested in trying that you may like to try too.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 5:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• He probably gets carried away in passion and forgets, tell him to stop or move his hand away. After sex is over have a conversation with him about and remind him later on
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Next time he does it - push him away, get up and put your clothes on. When he asks "whats wrong" tell him, and then tell him you'll keep doing that until he stops doing it.
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 10:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2011