Question about college and grant info

Hello, I'm trying to find maybe a site to help me look up colleges. I'm trying to find out what colleges offer the field that I want to study in, not just where I'm at but all over the US. I also wanted to know if anyone knows any good sites to get information on grants to pay for college or even places I could go to get that kind of info or help. Thank you!!

thisloveofmine

Asked by thisloveofmine at 4:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• You need to find the school you want first. I just googled the degree I wanted and it brought up schools for me. Then fill out the FAFSA and have it sent to your school of choice...or schools. They will get a financial aid package.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 4:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• You apply to a school and their financial aid office works to get the grants for you. You don't apply directly for a federal grant for school. You can find out useful information about the schools from the US News rankings here. Princeton Review has information about colleges and majors here.

evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 4:56 PM on Feb. 2, 2011