i neep help im new at this, pregnancy

i might be pregnant. i had my period and then a week or 2 later i had unprotected sex and he did not pull out. it was multiple times. it happened again this week. im guessing theres a big chance that im pregnant, how long should i wait to take a test? how shoud i tell my mom if i am? how should i tell my boyfriend if i am? i know this was stupid of me but i am just looking for answers. no judging please.

karleigh1194

Asked by karleigh1194 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would wait till when you next period is do to get a test but you can go to your doctor and get a blood test done soon!
    Lyndsey250

Answer by Lyndsey250 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• You have to wait until your period comes late, then test. From what i just read looks like your a teenager, & at this point there is no right way of telling your mom your pregnant, If anything the easy part is telling you BF. If you are pregnant make sure you tell your mom when she's in a good mode & have a plan on what your going to do with you life & how your gonna take care of the baby. If your not pregnant, please use a condom next time.  Good luck.

yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• When i thought i was pregnant i scheduled an appointment with my doctor and i told my mom i thought i was getting sick. I had her go with me. So when the doctor came in and said i was pregnant i didnt have to say a word to my mom the doctor said it all lol. My BF was expecting me to be pregnant so telling him was easy. And since you and your BF had unprotected sex he will probably not be surprised if you are pregnant. But if you do miss a period that doesnt mean you are pregnant for sure but you should still check with your doctor. Most places have a free pregnancy clinic where you can get tested for free
    ae2011

Answer by ae2011 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• thanks you all so much. heres my plan. im gunna wait till i am supposed to get my period and take a home pregnancy test. if it comes out positive i will get a docter to test me to make sure. if i am pregnant i AM keeping the baby. i know i am young and its gunna be really hard but i know i can manage.... if i take a test and its negative i will wait for my period to come. if it doesn't i will go to the docters and get a test. thanks yall again soo much this really helped me!!! i will post if i am or not when i find out

karleigh1194

Comment by karleigh1194 (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Feb. 3, 2011