If you were given one month to live, what would you do?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 4:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would move to be near my grandchildren
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Spend every moment with my kids, going out and doing fun things
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Spend as much time with my family as I possibly could.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Tell all my loved ones things that in the rush of living one sometimes forget to say, make sure they know how much they are loved and how happy they have made me. Try to cram in as much living as I could in that short amount of time.

Answer by older at 5:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Travel the world with my kid, and hopefully parents and brother too!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• fall on my face before God, praying whatever his will, and pray for my family that they have peace no matter what the outcome. also intercede for my children that they stay in truth. and worship and praise him! also spend time with my family. i already pray for his will, pray for my family,and praise and worship Him though. so the only difference would be to pray for my family to have peace with the outcome.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• spend all my time with my family!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would take my family to as many places I could like Disneyland, San Fransisco Zoo, and more. Then I would go visit my brother in Ridgecrest Ca. and say my good byes. Last but not least I think I would want to spend my last days in a house on the beach with just my hubbie and me praying, relaxing and just being with each other. I wouldn't want my kids to see me at my worst. I would want them to try and remember me when I was healthy and happy.
    ZLandAJsmommy

Answer by ZLandAJsmommy at 5:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• wearing crownAsk to ride in the Presidential Plane while I tour around the World!

QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 8:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Make every moment count with my children and grandchildren. Let them know how proud I am of them and how much I love them and so glad I was their Mom and Gramma.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011