what do people think of dating in the workforce?

I have in the past it backfired and I lost my job. I moved onto a new company and managed to be prudish and stay away from everyone except for in a professional manner. Now me and this guy are flirting however, I found out he is married and even though I am legally separated I still live with my soon to be ex. Even tho we haven't been intimate in 3 years. We are finacially tied together because of the kids. I am also the one who took a year to get over the last boy from my old job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• bad idea!
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• He slapped my butt on Friday on my way out from work... We hugged... and if I weren't at work I would have wanted him we've known eachother since July. However, he never mentioned he was married. A fellow coworker told me. I've been trying to stay away from him but I am obsessive compulsive and like the last guy when I feel a connection it is hard to stop. I celebrated my birthday last night with a few other teachers it was all girls and we text through out the whole night naughty... Help...
    Anonymous

• i've seen these relationships happen several times. i can't think of even one that turned out well. if they did stay together for a period of time, the job was gone for one or both.

it's so not worth the risk.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 9:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I am trying to resist temptation but he smells good, his touch is nice, and he is sweet other than the fact he hasn't mentioned he has a wife. So a bit of an ass... Would it be okay if he left his wife and then I started dating him.
    Anonymous

• You know that old saying "dont (four letter word) where you eat?"

This is a very bad idea.

If he is doing this to his wife, how do you know he won't do it to you?
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 10:08 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Okay so instead of texting him or answering his calls I will occupy myself with other things since we havent done anything but send naughty text messages to eachother when I was drunk and hug at work before I left.
    Anonymous

• plus he hasnt told me he is married and I've known him since July....
    Anonymous

• It sounds like a bad idea all around, for one that you work together, and two that he's married. I actually met my husband at work, but he sure wasn't married at the time! He obviously has issues being faithful, but it would be better for you not to be involved in that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• Yep I agree cnsidering he hasnt told me he is he is lying to both of us already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Nov. 16, 2008