I just accidentally took it upon myself to ground our household microwave. Apparently the outlet it was plugged into wasn't grounded properly, so when I touched the top of the microwave and the stainless steel sink at the same time ( no water was running ) I took the currant. Could I have hurt myself of the baby?
I'm shaking, but not in a "nerve damage: kind of way, more of a " that was freakin' terrifying" kind of way. I already checked my fingertips for signs of nerve damage and I seem to be physically OK, but afterwards my mood suddenly did a 180, and what was turning out to be a nice, calm day turned into a very angry, gloomy one. does taking a current like that cause nerve damage to the brain that could have cause my flip-flop? Is there any chance that the baby ( 24 weeks ) could have suffered any damage from it?
Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2011
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: