Where are you thinking of vacationing this spring/summer?

With this snowy, rainy, cold weather in the NE all everyone is talking about is warmer climates and vacation.

Liveyourlifeval

Asked by Liveyourlifeval at 5:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Travel

• In my house finishing off school
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I am going to California in a couple months. To spend time at a hotel and swim in the ocean.... after a family gathering.
    idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 5:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• going to ireland, england and france in august....but the caribbean sounds amazing right now.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• So I guess that makes me the only Northeastern thinking of going further north in the spring. From southern Ohio, I'm thinking of packing up the family and taking off to the Bass Islands in Lake Erie. I visited a bed and breakfast there a few years ago, before this family concept was even conceivable (pun totally intended. Tee-hee, i made a funny) and fell in love with it, even though it was cold and windy the whole time. there was just something so Zen about the place - no fussing about trying to see all the sights, or fighting other tourists for a window seat, just and old manor turned B&B, and the sound of the water hitting the rocks. *sigh* Warm weather can't get here fast enough!
    mother-fox

Answer by mother-fox at 5:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Going to IL for a wedding and that's the only vacation we can afford. But it will be fun because it will be a chance!
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 5:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• change* not chance lol
    dragonqueen

Answer by dragonqueen at 5:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I'd like to head to Cancun sometime after this little guy is born. We don't live too far from there so airfare will be cheap. =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• If I had the option I would road trip to Washington State this summer.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think we'll camp at Great Sand Dunes National Park one weekend when the creek is still running.

Then we'll have our annual road trip to California. I need to figure out a new route in at least one direction. The straight through option is getting boring for me as a driver.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• we want to try and do lots this year. We have a four year old son
    1. go camping
    2. go swimming a thousand and one times
    3. Bronx zoo
    4. Mutter Museum in Philly, PA
    5. Franklin Museum in PA
    and 6. Land of Make Believe in NJ
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2011