If you watch the reality show "You're Cut Off"

I work when the show is on (caught it one night when I came home early). I noticed that one chick with the blonde hair (the one who commented on the Jersey girl's lip stick being out of season lmao)...what happened to her? Did she quit? Or was she sent off?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 5:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• sorry cant help you. is there a new season going on? when did it start? i hate them so much that i cant pull myself away when it's on... love that stupid show!
    Mrs.L.Mita

Answer by Mrs.L.Mita at 5:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• even SO likes the show! I have never heard of it before recently so I guess this is a new season. i have only watched 2 episodes because I so happened to be home from work
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• She got send home for showing her butt!
    She flipped Laura off and went CRAZY! So she got kicked out of the program. I think you can watch episodes online.
    AttyMomKW

Answer by AttyMomKW at 5:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I love reality shows but I have no clue what you are talking about
    tearb

Answer by tearb at 7:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• daaaaaaang she showed her butt.....like she mooned someone? she was probably drunk. daaaaang thats crazy! I'll have to try and find that lol
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 1:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2011