How cute!!

I talked to my brother today on the phone and I just had to share. he was playing 20 questions with me about when I found out I pregnant and what symptoms I had and etc. He and his wife have been trying to have a baby for a few months now but every time they take a test it comes back negative. Well she is 2 weeks late and he is so excited thinking this could be it! I had to explain to him that my pregnancy may end up being nothing like hers IF she is prego. I had no symptoms at all which is why I was 9 1/2 weeks before I found out I was prego. I told him not to get his hopes up but wait a week and try testing.
I hope this is it for them! I just thought it was so cute he called while his wife was at work to ask all these questions so that if they aren't prego she wouldn't know how excited he was and feel disappointed. I only wish my husband would have been this excited when we found out about our little surprise!

newchapternlife

Asked by newchapternlife at 6:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Thank you for sharing! I love to hear happy refreshing stories :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• aweee! i hope she is pregnant! =)
    Littleguysmommy

Answer by Littleguysmommy at 6:38 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I love it when dad's get excited about having kids.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 7:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I am slightly jealous my dh and I had been trying for 3 months and when I showed him I was pregnant he yelled and me and said I thought we were waiting to test. I said does it really matter, it won't change anything.

Good luck to your brother!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2011