I have another question???

Is it considered adultery to sleep with a married women is sleeping with an unmarried man and the man knows she is married... But here is the other part the women and her husband are no longer together but there not divorced either is that considered adultery? the man is no longer sleeping with the women he is married now with children.

Because I see how it is a sin to cheat on your husband and wife i thought it would be a sin even though there not doing it anymore I figured it was still a sin. but i dont no cause when the man was sleeping with the women he new she was married and he was not and he was ok with it I guess and now he is married with children and they dont see each other anymore

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• yes. If either party is married,its adultery

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Adultery is more of a moral issue than a legal issue nowadays now that we have dissolution of marriage instead of divorce in most states. Since the woman wasn't living with the husband I wouldn't personally consider it adultery. Once my x moved out we lived separate lives including dating other people. So I guess it's whatever the woman and her husband consider it to be.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• married and sex without your spouse is ADULTRY!
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• In my opinion, once a couple is separated, whether they are divorced or not, if they are going their own ways, then no it is not adultery. My ex and I were separated for 4 years before divorcing. If either of us was in an intimate relationship, I would not have considered it adultery.
    Tawneekitn

Answer by Tawneekitn at 6:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• so navajomama7, masturbation is adultery?

Adultery
    –noun, plural -ter·ies.
    voluntary sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than his or her lawful spouse.

Adulterer
    –noun
    a person who commits adultery.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 6:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i dont feel it is adultry if they have went on with eachother lives. now if they just split up and was trying to get back together i guess tht would be a diferent story
    babyboo261975

Answer by babyboo261975 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have a friend who was married but not living with her dh. She was with her current dh during this time and they finally divorced and she married again. I never once considered her an adulterer.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 5, 2011