Baby number 3....maybe???

So i have been really thinking lately about having a third and final baby.. But i just keep debating! how many people have three kids and what is it like?

Littleguysmommy

Asked by Littleguysmommy at 6:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• If you can afford it do it. Babies are blessings.
    mamatel

Answer by mamatel at 6:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have three kids- right now they are 8, 6, and 4. I am glad we have three. I didn't feel 'done' with two. However, I do find the scheduling gets hard with three. We have to limit extracurriculars or else we run into major scheduling conflict. This is getting harder with age because there are also more school demands, etc. that need to get met every night. I also found that the jump from two to three was expensive, but that was partly because our car could not fit three car seats so we had to sell the car we had paid off and get a monthly payment on a van. It's also the child that made the house feel much smaller... we have a three bedroom house so we now will have kids sharing a room until we can afford to move or until they can afford to move out! LOL! I'm happy with three, but it is a LOT more work than two!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• If you have to ask or think about it then the answer is no. Your mind is telling you something.
    MLM247

Answer by MLM247 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Well I would LOVE to have another baby! I love everything about being a mom. I have two amazing little boys right now. I would love to try for a girl but if i get another boy thats great to. We already have a van got it when we found out we were having number 2. Of course my mind is telling me something. Its a life changing decision. Its kinda the timing. My boys are one year and six days apart. So its like should i wait til they are a little older or try now??
    Littleguysmommy

Comment by Littleguysmommy (original poster) at 7:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• 3 can be a crowd. they tend to fight more, but If I just have 2 with me, and it doesn't matter which 2 they behave. Not complaining, its the only way I got my girl. My friends with 4 say you need an even number.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• if its something you keep thinking about I say do it. I waited to have more kids and regret it ALL the time, especially when I see anyone I know prego or even seeing someone on tv. Go for it.
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2011