I feel really bad

ok well a few weeks or months after me and hubby got married I wasnt faithful but I feel really bad for it like I cant sleep in the same bed with him I can hardly eat or anything I stay depressed alot and I dont wanna do anything I cry all the time and when he ask what is wrong I say nuthing but see he nos about me not being faithful and he nos I am very sorry for what happened and he had forgave me but I cant seem to get over it. But befor we got married he cheated on me with his ex and I forgave him for that and at night I just sit there and think to myself im gonna die and go to hell for this and it makes me cry even worse than befor. the reason I am so sad is seeing him hurt that way I love him to death and wished what happened never happened but its like now our sex life has gone down becuase I am disgusted with myself and I feel gross. And my mom and dad was hardly faithful to each other so I really dont no what to do but my mom always said that GOD pays your back for being mean to each other like that but I am scared and I dont want anything bad to happen to me I am currently pregnant and I just stay upset so much im scared something bad is gonna happen to my baby if I dont calm down but its hard to this day to even do anything anymore. Please help me.

No the baby is my husbands

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• If you all went through all of this forgive and forget...why beat the horse? Why not pick up and start fresh? He is asking you what is wrong...tell him since you say he already knows you were unfaithful. Take the past out of (Mom and Dad) because you know right from wrong for yourself. Hold your head up and look forward....
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 6:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• IMHO You need to talk to your hubby about all of this. It seems to me that you need some serious counseling and maybe even marriage counseling. Good Luck to you.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Have you tried counseling?? Maybe it's time!
    Also check out this site... it can help both sides...
    http://survivinginfidelity.com/forums.asp

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• You are being selfish. Stop it. He forgave you. Get over it. Just prove to him that you will never do it again. You are causing your own pain and hurting him more than the cheating. Stop that. It's just wrong. Quit thinking of yourself and think of him.
    Anonymous

• I agree with all of the above. You are just hurting your husband more by behaving this way. You need to get yourself together. If that takes counseling than get it. You both did something wrong. You both forgave each other...unless there's more to the story than your telling. Is it possible that your baby isn't his???
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I agree you really need counceling. It also sounds like you could be depressed and maybe counceling and medication could help you
    Things will get better if you see a councelor I have gone and it has helped me with isses i have had so Call your md and ask hi or her who they reccomend
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think that if you are really sorry, you should concentrate on being a good wife, and mommy. Get over it already! It was a one time thing, it was over when it started. By concentrating so much of your time and energy on this-you are just cheating him again! I agree that you are being selfish, and you are hurting your husband and your unborn child with this juvenile little tizzy you have worked yourself into. Make up your mind that you are going to be happy, and joyful, and put that out there.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• karma is a bitch (excuse my language)- and it seems you both already got yours. if you truly forgive each other- than move on!!!! to be honest, that's not a great way to start a marriage and may have serious reprocussions, but that's what marital counseling is for. depending on where you live, there are even sliding scales to make it affordable. i would also suggest you maybe seeking personal counseling to help you cope with it all. it's a lot, but will be worth it in the end- it all depends on how hard you want to work for the relationship.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Well, your mom should not have told you that. God does not pay anyone back, God forgives all sins if you ask for forgiveness. Your mom is an insensitive ass. I think you wouldn't feel so horrible if she hadn't said that to you. And, if she and your dad hadn't done what they did to each other, you would feel like this. You grew up seeing them treat each other like shit.
    No, you shouldn't have cheated. No, your hubby shouldn't have cheated. But, you both forgave each other. And that is what matters. You need to find a way to forgive yourself. If you don't, you may very well cause more damage to your marriage.
    I agree, you do need some therapy. You have issues. Issues with what you did, what your hubby did, and what your parents did to each other. You need to start working those out before your baby comes. And you need to find a way to forgive yourself!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Guess you shouldn't have done what you did then huh.
    Anonymous