Something to do with SEX

Ok my hubby is getting mad at me becuase i dont wanna do it 24/7 and he tells people im not attracted to him anymore and all this other bull well he had the nerve to tell me he was gonna give hisself a hand job if I didnt start acting right which really bothered me but I am in an early pregnancy and everything is bothering me im emotional and scared about everything this will be my 3rd baby but I had alot on my plate with my last pregnancy and it scared me bad and I worried its all gonna come back with this pregnancy to can anyone please give me advice.

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 6:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Offer to give him the hand job. You shouldn't have to have intercourse if you don't want it but sex is important in marriages. If you only get like this during pregnancy talk to him about birth control after this child is born.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Then tell him to go jack off and leave you alone. There's nothing you can do about his insecurity. EVen if you did have sex with him everyday it wouldn't make him feel you're more attracted to him. That's deeper then sex and he clearly doesn't realize sex isn't going to solve it. He needs to grow up and realize that you're not there to pleasure him every time he begs. Not only that, but you have a lot on your mind and it's not going to happen if you don't feel like it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• "start acting right"? Wow! How often are you having sex now? Does he literally want it several times a day every day?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Find the compromise...
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 6:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Like we havent had sex i say in like 4 days and he is always tripping about it. I can have sex with him tonight when he comes home and in the morning he will say it feels like it has been 6 months since we last had sex when you gonna give me some
    Heather9601

Comment by Heather9601 (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• LOL consider yourself lucky cuz I NEVER answer sex questions.... (okay, I'm rolling my eyes at *Myself on that one)... anyhow - I'm gonna be blunt with you about this.
    1. You've got EVERY right to say no to sex - the first months of pregnancy wreaks havoc on your hormones. Some women are very sexual, some are not - if you're not, you're not. You can't hit a magic button and change that. (neither can he).
    2. You have need to be concerned AND to take care of yourself if you had problems with your other pregnancy, BUT you can't use that as an excuse to refuse your husband.
    3. You have EVERY right to expect him to patient, kind and understanding with you about what you went through, what you're going through and what you're dealing with - BUT he deserves that you not forget about him and his needs while you're expecting him to address your needs.
    4. Give him a hand job yourself - then his threat goes away. No harm, no foul
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 7:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• He should apreciate what he has. Put a 20 lb bowling ball on his gut, with the flu and say whats wrong with you why cant you give me sex several times a day?
    He needs to be more concerned about his unborn child and the lady carrying his baby and have less concern about his junk he is being mean and he needs to grow up!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• tell him ok I understand...i mean your not helping him! I have 3 kids but come on you need to compromise and you think hehas no stress?
    Anonymous

• Alright - your second post wasn't there when I posted my answer --- I NOW say --- let him jack himself off if he's gonna be like that.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 7:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would tell him you will compromise. That he cannot have sex all day everyday but say once or twice a week should be good, if you can manage that. If not, give him the hand job. Or tell him if he feels he doesn't get it often enough to do the hand job. Dress up real sexy and take some pics of yourself so he has some material rather than hurting your feelings more by looking at other women to get him 'there'. I can sympathize a little with him b/c I told my SO about a month ago that it's pretty f'ing sad when I have to get myself off b/c he wont' even come to bed (he was a little depressed at the time).
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 7:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011