One born every minute!!!! *EDIT FOR PEOPLE WHO TAKE OFFENSE TO EVERYTHING*

Did anyone else catch the show last night??? Was it me or were those 'hippie' people annoying to crap. I seriously don't see why they went to the hospital if they were looking for the hands off approach.
So do you think the show is gonna be a hit?

I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A HIPPIE, THE FREAKING POINT OF MY POST WAS TO SIMPLY SAY THAT THEY DID NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NURSE, LIKE SHE WAS THE DEVIL, WHEN THEY COULD HAVE WENT TO A BIRTHING CENTER. STOP PICKING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO REPLY TOO... STOP TAKING OFFENSE TO EVERY SINGLE THING, OR YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN LIFE.

TamikaJovan

Asked by TamikaJovan at 6:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• I said the SAME thing....why go to the hospital if you are going to refuse ALL help or treatment...why not find a birthing center that is more aimed at that type of delivery.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 6:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have no idea what you're talking about lol...I don't understand hands off....for what? Could go either way, but seems a lot of the new shows aren't making the cut.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 6:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• They most likely went to the hospital incase of an emergency, but still wanted their hippie birth. Not all hippies feel safe having home births.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I understand, but gosh they were being rude to that old nurse.
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• those 'hippie' people ???? Are you kidding me.... judgemental much??

Anonymous

• Not necessarily a home birth....but a birth at a special center...some are even located close to the hospital for emergencies and such.

But with this couple they wouldnt have even known if there was an emergency b/c they wouldnt even let the poor nurse check for the babys heartbeat!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:00 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• yes i watched last night and i liked it . i have to agree the hippie couple were kinda annoying
    anonymouswriter

Answer by anonymouswriter at 7:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Ah Anon they did call themselves hippie's... And to each their own. I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING A HIPPIE, THE FREAKING POINT OF MY POST WAS TO SIMPLY TO SAY THAT THEY DID NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NURSE, LIKE SHE WAS THE DEVIL, WHEN THEY COULD HAVE WENT TO A BIRTHING CENTER. STOP PICKING ON WHAT YOU WANT TO REPLY TOO... STOP TAKING OFFENSE TO EVERY SINGLE THING, OR YOU WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN LIFE.
    TamikaJovan

Comment by TamikaJovan (original poster) at 7:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• anon...they basically called themselves hippies on the show.....they said they were "granola" parents...About the same thing.
    Anonymous

• I hate that too. I didn't watch it, but if you go to a hospital you can expect the hospital will try to take over. It's their day to day thing to deliver babys and if you are a nurse there you are use to following the same protocol for each patient. They shouldn't have treated her any less for doing her job.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2011