I have noticed

When some of us moms ask for adivce we get bashed I am about to stop getting on here because of this we are all the same and no person is better than the other this just bothers me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Then I suggest that YES, you do close your account and not come here anymore.  There are too many different moods, ideas, thoughts, opinions, etc. in one place for there to be no banter, drama, arguing, etc.  The fact is, it's not going to stop.  If it upsets you, yes, again, stop coming here.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• You need to filter out what ideas you can use and forget the rest. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Understand where you're coming from BUT the site wouldn't be as successful as it is otherwise. Also, we all have different upbringings and educations and experiences to bring to the table and really, we aren't the same. If you're having a rotten day, don't get on here but if you can cope with the drama, come back and take the advice that applies . : )
    Anonymous

• LOL...didn't you know women are ruthless?! But it is all in love! Don't be offended! This is better than getting in a real cat fight!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 7:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I totally agree with you- I get everyone has different values, ideas, opinions but some of these women need to get off their high horse- nobody's perfect here, or even close!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• That's one of the reasons why I'm very rarely in the Answers section anymore. I don't really care about people basing me, but some of the crap I see them say to other moms who seem to really need help/advice pisses me off. I've pretty much gotten sick of it. I come here, browse around, answer something now and then, and then either leave CM or go to my groups. It's just crazy and ridiculous here sometimes. Some of the people here just need to grow up or get over themselves or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Sucks doesn't it.
    Anonymous

• Lol ok
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 1:00 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Your not always going to get the answer you want. People have different opinions about things. If your not happy here....then do what you need to do. Yes some of the people on here are jerks...but they mostly post anon
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• have to wade through some answers, and ignore if they are nasty just to be nasty
    some are just different opinions, and that is fine
    sometimes you can get another opinion that you never thought of and it is very helpful
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:39 AM on Feb. 3, 2011