A lot of INFO be prepared...

during a bj my husband put my hand on his A** hole than proceeded to put my finger in further until he finished. He has never done this before. He said nothing about it -he liked it. I'm just a little confused is this normal? NEED ADVICE NOW

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• Never heard of it.... Seems normal for him ask him about it...
    Anonymous

• * he acted like he does this all the time no biggie-we have been married for 5 yrs.
    Anonymous

• mine did that once when he was really drunk but the next day said he didnt like it and to never do it again lol...id ask him just so you know
    Anonymous

• Since a man's g-spot is behind his prostate he can only achieve a g-sport orgasam thru anal penetartion. Some men r ok with this others r afraid it makes them seem "gay" so they will never try it. just ask him about it. the real question is how did it make you feel
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 10:02 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Well if it is something hubby likes then do it - i can understand you being weirded out, I would honestly find it awesome if my husband would do that but he won't let anything near his butthole unless it's ejecting
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• It's normal and rather common for guys to get a better climax that way.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 10:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• A man's gspot is back there. I'm sure he's used his own finger before lol...as gross as that sounds. He wanted to try somethign new with you.
    Anonymous

• my ex loves that..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. As a couple others have said, a man has a much better climax from anal stimulation. That's where their "button" is. That's why there are so many toys made for "rear-entry" for men. Go to a sex shop and look around. Some look down-right mean, but... If it feels goo dto him, don't make a big deal about it. Don't ever try to make him feel like he's gay or has homosexual tendensies because of it. In my opinion, a lot of people are MUCH too confined in what they consider ok sexually...
    Anonymous

• I think the idea sounds a lot grosser and it really is. It is not something that I do to my husband a lot but I have done it before and he has a totally different kind of orgasm. Try not to be weirded out by it, but on the same hand if you didn't like it then just talk to him. I am sure he will understand.
    Anonymous