Do you or your SO pay child support?

How much and for how many kids?
Just trying to get an idea, thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• My ex is supposed to pay me $500/month for 3 kids, but he never does!

Answer by missanc at 7:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• he pays 60 a week plus 15 a week for back support from where he was looking for work, and now they want us to pay her state insurance because her mom moved out of state when she was 4 years old. she is going to be 12 and he has not seen her since she was 4. My caseworker said that our state will fight it because my kids are on state insurance because we can't afford insurance through work etc. and missanc i am surprised the prosecutor where you are is not dragging him into court for contempt. Good luck to you both.
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• He pays 20% of his income. that equals out to be $70 a week. That's for 1 child. If we had had 2, he would pay 28%
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I have an understanding with my son's father. He pays 200 a month and if I need more for anything, I just need to ask him and he'll give it to me if he has it. We have a good 'working' relationship when it comes to our son though.
    Kayere

Answer by Kayere at 8:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• my ex pays $600 a month for our last daughter...for years I was getting that amount for all 3 of our kids but as each one graduated the amount never changed...
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:13 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Thanks!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:19 AM on Feb. 3, 2011