Are you in a long distance relationship?

My BF and I are living about 400 miles away from each other. Its still the same state but its hard. We've been together for 2 months now and on New Years day he came here for 2 weeks to stay with me and Valentines Day weekend im going there to stay with him. It seems to be working out just fine but its very hard. I love him and it hurts being without him but its something we have to do for right now. How long has your long distance relationship lasted?

ae2011

Asked by ae2011 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• sorry to say but i had one that lasted 11 months but he was no good it did not work out. hopefully u will have better luck than i did.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:26 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Not quite the same situation, but my dh was in the military when we first married. He was either deployed or in the field the first 4 years of our marriage. I would get a week or two every now and then, sometimes a month. We loved (love) each other and we wanted to be together. Distance didn't stop that. If you truly want to be together, you will find a way. GL.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 5, 2011