What KINDA HUBBY OR BOYFRIEND IS YOURS?

like is he really sweet and sensitive or a soo called bad boy or a lil bit of everything
mine is a bad boy kinda but really sweet to me and our kids of course. and kinda of nerdie when it comes to video games lol

tearb

Asked by tearb at 7:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• loving, good provider, great father, family man
    Proverbs_31

Answer by Proverbs_31 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• mine is bipolar lol not really but seems like it i think he has his period too....most of the time he is really sweet....he loves sitting in front of the cpu playing everquest....and can answer some of the most useless questions....lol gotta love him
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 7:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Mine is an exercise nut who runs everyday, takes very good care of his bod and always has a sweet word or a compliment for me after 38 years of marriage.

Answer by older at 7:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Big ol' sweetie and a tech geek lol
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 7:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My Husband is a Gentleman and Family Man, as well as loving, affectionate, and so sweet. But He is also a total Badass, wicked smart, and super strong. But most of all..He is THE best and most amazing Man, Husband, and Daddie in creation. There is NO better guy than my sexy Hubbie.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 7:49 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Somewhat self absorbed, geeky/nerdy, and totally clueless (even after saying things directly, not hints) about what I like and want most of the time lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• He is so wonderful!! He has the patience of a saint. He changes diapers! He has been a VERY involved fater. He puts us with me, which is NOT a small feat!! He is more of a teenager when it comes to his "toys", XBox, XBox 360, PSP, PS3 things of that nature. He cooks, cleans (including laundry).
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 8:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Mine is a complete nerd and I love it. He thinks I am the most amazing woman on earth.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• my baby is very affectionate and caring, a hard working family man and devoted to me. he would give me the sun moon and stars if he could but his heart is more than enough for me. he is a child at heart sometimes, very goofy and loves his video games. He also is romantic and likes to surprise me here and there. very loyal and trustworthy. he's very stylish but not high maintenance and most important of all he can put up with me so he must be a saint lol
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• A badass. He is a bad boy and good guy rolled into one. He is a sweetheart and a hard working man who will help anyone. Once you cross him he is done with you though.
    Anonymous