What are some of your favorite things to use...

That a lot of people wouldn't think of using for the purpose you use it for? For example, olive oil as a makeup remover, sugar for a scrub, etc.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I use coarse sea salt for body exfoliator. I use fine sea salt for facial exfoliator. I used a mix of olive oil, castor oil, and baby oil equal parts for eye makeup remover. Cider vinegar as a hair rinse for shine. Steeped tea bags as a color booster for brown hair, not dyed. I use a tsp of castor oil, a tsp of lemon juice, and a tsp of glycerine or honey spread on lips at night and makes my lip really smooth in morning. there is more but those are what i can think of off hand
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 8:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• In the summertime..when my hair get really thrashed due to pools and chlorine I slather it with mayonaisse and put a plastic cap on and let it sit for about an hour. then shower and wash my hair. It helps, a lot.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:50 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Sugar for a scrub ... anywhere on my body.
    Liquid vitamin e for my under eyes.
    Olive oil or almond oil for moisturizer anywhere.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 7:51 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• my mil uses egg for her crows feet
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 7:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2011