How can I get more volume into my hair??

I have long hair (passed my butt) and I want to add more volume to my hair but dont know how!! I will not cut my hair and will not use Pantine Pro-V Products.. Thanks for your help!!

navajomama7

Asked by navajomama7 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Long layers will do the trick.

Answer by older at 7:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• you can braid your hair, starting at the front hairline so when it dries i will be curly and have volume. you could piggy-back rollers on it but that would take forever and brush it out
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• use a different type of root volumizer then pantene...how thick is your hair? the longer yoru hair is the heavier it is and the hard it will be to get volume
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 7:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• you will have to layer it
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:01 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• my hair is not that heavy thanks and no i am not going to cut it, so layering is out of the question!! thanks!
    navajomama7

Comment by navajomama7 (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• when your hair is wet flip your head over and blow dry it from underneath. when you flip your hair back up it'll be so thick:) i do it with mine.
    mommaclow

Answer by mommaclow at 9:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• use a volumizer - read the instructions on the spray can - it works on my short hair - don't know about long hair -best idea is to go into a salon and ask their opinion and they will be able to sell you the right product and show you how to use it -
    kaysimon132461

Answer by kaysimon132461 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 3, 2011

• try drying your hair with a blow dryer almost all the way. spritz your roots with a root lifter and then blow drying your roots. My hair isn't super long, but it is really thick. Good luck!
    BlissAglow

Answer by BlissAglow at 2:42 AM on Feb. 5, 2011