What was your wedding like?

what was your wedding like.............. for example small home town (some friends and family) wedding colors white and light pink tons of with flowers 3 tear tradition cake with small baby pink flower going up and down it ........ lol I never been married so for your info thats not my wedding just makein it up

but dont be afraid to go in to detail or pic s I think weddings are so beautifull and it something you want to brag or tell and chit chat about. soooo do it lol

tearb

Asked by tearb at 7:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Entertainment

• smallish, around 50 guests
    secular, our celebrant was my husband's BF's girlfriend
    we wore purple and silver, costumey clothes designed for the occasion, mine was a silver skirt and bodice with long sheer bell sleeves, his was a velvet jacket and silver shirt with black velvet leggings and pirate boots.
    married in a GORGEOUS woodsy, craftsman style restaurant on a creek
    played Dead Can Dance for the ceremony and celtic music and cocteau twins
    wrote our own vows
    had calla lillies and lavender roses
    we had a celtic knot that was embroidered on the front of my dress, with matching necklaces for the bridesmades and lape pins for the groom (we got tattoos of this knot on our first anniversary)
    guys wore black tuxes with purple vests and silver ties, bridesmaids wore lavender velvet tops with silver skirts.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• awww that sound pretty
    tearb

Comment by tearb (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2011