What do you do when you feel really unmotivated & need a "pick-me-up"?

I am feeling extremely unmotivated & am having trouble shaking it off :( Please help!!!

mia1alex

Asked by mia1alex at 8:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Health

• i feel like that all the time when i walk into my apt and i am on depression meds....i am fine at work but home ugh...i get this way when i need to clean but i get the feeling of y do it in five minutes the kids are going to destroy it again....and i dont have any help from my so either and i think he should bc we both work...sorry idk how to help but i will bump you pm me if you find a good answer plz
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 8:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• When I feel like there is no one to help me but me and if I wanna get something done, I need to stop feeling sorry for myself and need to get my Sh*t together.. lol its mean but i am pretty blunt person espcially when it comes to myself but it works for me! lol
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2011