Trazadone

Whats the maxium dose you can take? I just want away from it all but dont want to die.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Health

• i take 150 mg a nite, i have been on it for 3 months this time. before i was on it for 1 yr
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 8:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• PLEASE I BEG U NOT TO DO THIS...MY MOTHER ODED ON THIS AND WAS IN the hospital for a long time.....and she said the same thing it was a horrible experience just go lock ur self in the bathroom and relax
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 8:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I don't know what the max dose is, but the min they start you at is 50 mg. I've heard of people needing 100, but that's A LOT.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I take 50mg. Well... not atm because I am pregnant. It has been the best thing they have ever put me on. I am so thankful for it.
    summerbear

Answer by summerbear at 8:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I can't remember, as it was about 10 years ago that I had taken it..but I'm thinking it was 25mg. It sounds right, anyway. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:12 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• it depends on your weight and all....what might be 100 max for one can be fatal to another.......do reserch online

you rock

cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 8:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think I was on 100 mg way back when I was on it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2011