its women's job... adult content

do u think your man should help you keep house....mine won't...he doesn't care what it looks like...i tell him all the time and he is just like....i dont have people coming over here....and i get tired of picking up after him and the girls...i am physical drained ....we both work at the same place the same amount of hours per week and do pretty much the same job...help how can i get motivated and get him motivated...denying him sex wont work bc one touch and im done for....lol...he makes me weak

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 8:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• OMG my SO is the same way!!! i work 40 hours if not over time and i get off at 9 at night. he expects me to clean the entire house. first off i want to spend time with my dd when im home

and aside from that we both work full time.

i told him straight up it isnt fair that u expect me to work and clean and take care of our dd. If you want it to be where i clean the entire house then i shouldnt be working! (i wouldnt do that but just getting my point across) this isnt the olden day where the man works wife cleans. it needs to be 50/50 ....

he got the point and has started helping more slowly but surely.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My husband works 50 hours a week and still helps around the house. I am a SAHM and do the majority of the housekeeping, but he does help.

Have you tried asking him to do one small thing at a time and when he finishes one task, ask him to do another. Also find jobs he doesn't mind doing.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• anon get with the current times
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• u obviously dont work....or u r really a man on his wifes comp...if you busted your ass nine hours a day like i do you wouldnt be saying thagt
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Many guys think it's woman's work. You can't change that.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i have told him numerous times but he doesn't care what it looks like
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• he doesnt think its womens work he is just lazy lol or too busy playing evercrack
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Unplug the game then. Simple as that.
    Anonymous

• @anon...will good for you but it is 2011 not 1911 and most of the mess is his
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• When i used work everything was 50/50 he should be helping you
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 2, 2011