SO and I are fighting!!!

Okay so my brother wanted to come over and watch a movie so I told him he could...SO got mad cause he wanted to spend time with me...so I told my brother to just forget it and that I needed to spend time with SO because we wouldnt see each other for 3 days. SO is still mad at me and so is my brother!! Ahh!!! And now my mom is mad at me!!! I dont know what to do...

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• cant your brother watch a movie at your house and you and hubby go do something together make it a date night
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Sounds like a really immature fight. If you live with your parents and you/re not living with your SO, why are you trying to get pregnant? Just a question.
    Anonymous

• you cant please everyone... Don't try...
    Anonymous

• Umm...I DONT live with my parents but thanks for assuming...he came over to my house...and it really none of your business if I DID live with my parents. Thats why I said if he wanted to come over...he still lives at home. I dont have to explain myself. You must be immature to even say that...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I forgot to mention that my brother told on me to my mom and thats why my mom is mad...I would never try to have a baby if I lived with my mom.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• He's upset because you didn't think about spending time with him since he's going to be gone... and that now he looks like the bad guy. Or that's how I would feel if I were him I think. The only time my hubby and I have alone is in the morning before he goes to work (he leaves by 6 am so the kids are still asleep) and it seems everyone wants to call him at that time and it drove me nuts till one day I said "I know they know you're up, but could you not answer till you are in the vehicle on the way to work because this is our time and I enjoy it and I wish you felt the same way". Since then he's not done it. So.... have to tell your hubby to talk to you about what he wants/needs to avoid this kind of problem in the future because we're not mind readers.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

JUST SAY NO .......PLEASE PUT THE DRUGS AWAY ...LOL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 16, 2008

• huh? What are you talking about? It is a stupid fight and I hate drama...
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 16, 2008