Anyone else use the In-styler?

I have curly hair...not extremely tight curls but def more than wavy. I spent $100 on the instyler a long time ago and I love it when I use it and I'm getting better at it so it doesnt take an hour to straighten my extrememly thick long curly hair. I like how it looks. Just curious who else uses this and what styles they create. I havent watched the dvd that came with it but it claim u can do it when wet but my hair starts smoking and i feel like it's gonna burn it out so i only do it dry. To me it's way better than a regular straightener.

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 8:17 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i use to work at sallys beauty supply for 2yrs almost 3 but we sold them as fast as we put them on the self lol i dont have one but all of the customers wld come back in for stuff and tell us how great they were!
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 11:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My little sister, Kayla, 14 has one and she stays with me alot so I tried it on my hair. I have very fine, blonde hair and I did not like the Instyler at all. I felt like my hair was being burnt. It did not create the type of volume I was looking for either. I believe it was not a good product for my hair type and only used it a few times. My sister however has thick curly hair and it straightened it pretty well. I think my Bedhead flat iron works just as well. The Instyler has been sitting in my cabinet ever since she bought it and has only been used about 5 times!
    BrandyB26

Answer by BrandyB26 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 4, 2011