would u pay a friend to

clean your house how much would u pay them what if she offered to do it for free

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 8:25 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I'd prob offer them 60 dollars or whatever u could afford. Or maybe you can give them something in exchange for helping you out.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 8:27 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• she doesnt want anything...
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I had an estimate on my how when I was in chemo. $187. for the first time and if it was every week $125 a week. Just the upstairs the finished basement was extra. Hence, I drug my beaten verge of death body around and did it myself! NO ONE offered to do it for free!
    mommerbean

Answer by mommerbean at 8:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• If she doesn't want anything, get a gift card to her favorite store or get her something you know she wants but won't buy for herself. Invite her over for dinner.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I couldn't let my friends clean my house (I'm anal when it comes to my home). I would give her at least 40 whether she wanted it or not. It depends on how bad the house is also, is it just dusting and running the sweeper or is it more....are you going to help her, or is she doing it herself....it depends on a lot of things. Good Luck
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't It would be weird. I wouldn't want to feel superior by hiring them, and I certainly wouldn't want them to see my dirty shower!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 8:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i will most likely help her n its mainly dishes n helping go through some clothes
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• As long as shes just helping out with a few things take her to lunch or something. Friends are there to help, as long as you would do the same for her... if not... give her atleast $20 and lunch.
    kadensmom04

Answer by kadensmom04 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• well I'm sure she is saying she doesn't want anything cause she doesn't wanna be rude. i cleaned my neighbors house once and he paid me $20 but for the same reason... i felt bad and didn't want to name a price. if someone needs my help I'm super nice about it. if they ask for a favor and ask me how much i want i will tell them they don't have to pay me anything. but it would be nice of you if you gave her a little something. lunch, dinner, a gift card or simply by returning a favor to her.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I wouldn't let a friend clean my house.
    free1

Answer by free1 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 5, 2011