Know of any good products for acne scarring?

They leave blemish-like scars. I never broke out like this as a teen. Never thought I'd have trouble at 26.

ThatBoysMom

Asked by ThatBoysMom at 8:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• There are lots of meds good for it. Here's a site that compares them
    http://www.scartreatmentassociation.com/

Answer by admckenzie at 8:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Are they indented or just red? I'm not sure if what I have is acne scars but I get red marks that just stay on my skin for months and months after a pimple. I bought a hazelwood necklace and after wearing it for only 2 days I can see a huge difference. They are already a light pink and will be totally gone soon, by the way it's been going.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 8:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My sister used Mederma for some scars and that helped. There's also a company called Boots No7 which sells like a microdermabrasion product which was highly recommended in a study by good Houskeeping over an 18 month period. It's sold only at Target as far as I know. And you actually just see No7 on the product line. It's from england.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 9:02 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• they are not indented. it just looks like they're still there. thanks girls! i'll see what i can get. i just didnt trust to just browse websites cuz i am sure they all think theirs is the best. that site that compares them is a good one though!
    ThatBoysMom

Comment by ThatBoysMom (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2011