Im due in

July and I always create the baby list early and put it up and but I was wondering if yall could help me with my list just post things that i would need for the baby.

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• things you need for a baby? bottles (we liked the drop ins) breast pads (even if you're not BF, you'll still leak), diapers, wipes, floppy hats to cover his/hear ears, lots of onsies, more diapers, sun lotion (sens. skin made for babies), swim diapers if you plan on going in the water, washcloths, perfume/dye free laundry soap, again- more diapers, and... oh yeah, more diapers! :-)
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 9:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Im also due in July and my youngest is gonna be 9 when it gets here so im starting over with everything so Ive been buying diapers, a couple onsies for now since my mom and aunt are having a baby shower for me. I ve also bought a swing, pack and play with bassinet, and put a crib in layaway at kmart lol but yeah diapers is the major of it lol congrats!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 2, 2011