How do you reconcil with your ex.who walk away from our 12 year relationship with no explanation.He also refuses to see or talk to me, after I caught him cheating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Why do you want to reconcile with him? He sounds like a class-a loser. If he won't see or talk to you there is nothing to be done anyway.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 9:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I don't see any chance for reconciliation if he refuses to see or talk to you. Sounds like he's decided it's over.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i wouldn't even think about trying to reconcile. i would be thinking of where i go from here for myself and for my children, without him.
    kittymeri

Answer by kittymeri at 9:54 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• If he won't talk to you, I would not even consider reconciliations. He needs to grow up. Consider what you are going to do with your life without him.
    vernalea

Answer by vernalea at 10:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• What do you want from him after that? He cheated and then ran from you without another word? Pssh, I'd tell that Bastard to keep on running, because there's nothing else I'd ever wnat from him. If he doesn't want anything from you especially you shouldn't want anything from him. Tell him "Goodbye!"
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• cheating is a big deal breaker in my book. i consider it an unforgivable sin when it comes to relationships. some might disagree but; when he stuck his thing in someone else that means he put my life at risk. condoms aren't 100% disease proof.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:21 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• why would you want him back? Reconciling won't change anything. He'll just keep doing it over and over because he knows you'll always take him back.
    brandy0827

Answer by brandy0827 at 2:36 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• He cheated on you? AND he won't talk to you? KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK??? anyone HOME in your BRAIN?? JK! I understand more than you know. But it took me a while to realize he ain't worth the heartache and the trouble and pain from the past. Move on if you want him back. SEE how much he WANTS you...SEE if he changes. Chances are...he won't. But good luck!
    mamastyles

Answer by mamastyles at 4:54 AM on Feb. 3, 2011