What is the nicest thing you have ever done for DH/SO? What is the nicest thing he has ever done for you?

parajumper3

Asked by parajumper3 at 9:43 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I paid off his consolidation loan (30k) and bought him a brand new Dodge Durango last week. The sweetest and most honorable thing he did for me was to render military honors for my father's funeral. He presented the flag to my grandmother and had three flags for my sisters that he presented to each of us.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• According to DH, me scratching his back and playing with his hair is the nicest thing i can do for him other than sex. LOL
    The nicest thing he has done was cooked a special meal for me and give me special treats.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• DH said "Get me a sandwich after sex" ... Then he said "Oh wait, you haven't done that!" Haha MEN!
    Probably giving him body massages, especially after shoveling snow virtually all day. He can't think of anything though .. so maybe I'm not that nice. Haha

The nicest thing he's ever done for me .. Now first let me say I'm NOT a flowers type of girl. I don't care to get them, because to me they don't have much symbolism behind them. However .. It's hard for my heart not to melt when DH sends me flowers out of the blue. ONTOP of writing a note that is without a doubt his silly way of telling me how he feels. Totally love that!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:18 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Nicest thing I've ever done for him? Believe him when he tells me I'm amazing and can do anything.

Nicest thing he's ever done for me? Tell me I'm amazing and can do anything.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:46 AM on Feb. 3, 2011