Does you buy alot of clothes for your toddler? I feellike mine never has enough but don't want to buy to much because they grow so fast, what's your limit on their wardrobe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter always ends up with plenty of clothes because when stores change seasons I buy a lot of stuff on the dollar racks for the next size up, and I'm queen of garage sales too. I save a lot of the bigger sized clothes to give to her at Christmas or for her birthday, so I feel better about spending the money knowing that it is going to double as a gift for her too.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I don't buy clothes. I never have. My 2 year old has three closettes full. I can't get his grandmother to stop buying him clothes. She needs help.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:20 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I had an only child so I bought tons of clothes and accessories for her. I did make sure I used the clearance racks and consignment stores so I didn't go broke.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 10:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I buy a ton of clothes for my kids, b-c I know some one smaller than him will need them later on. So they are not waisted.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I think enough clothing for 2 weeks is MORE than enough! But I'm in florida where weather doesn't mater. It's got to be a little harder when they need a summer and a winter wardrobe.
    Anonymous