What brand of diapers do you prefer to use? Why?

We use Luvs...there are cheaper than Huggies and Pampers and we think they work just as well.

mommy_jules

Asked by mommy_jules at 10:13 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• I prefer Luvs and Pampers over Huggies. I think Luvs works just as well as Pampers, Pampers just seem a little softer. I'll buy any brand if it's cheap enough but usually Luvs. Although I bought a bunch of cloth diapers about 3 months ago so I've mostly been using them. I still use disposables at night and when I go out, but I had stocked up and now I'm going through my stash so slowly that it will be a while before I need to buy diapers again.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I tried Luvs and liked them for a day until my son got a terrible diaper rash. I like Pampers best. They are softer and more flexible than huggies...and I can usually find coupons for them!
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 10:16 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• little bundles. you find them at bjs or sams. any warehouse. a huge 200 diaper case costs 20 dollars less than a case of huggies or pampers and they are fantastic
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• For my son it was pampers, it was the only diaper that didn't make his butt bleed, and we tried everything. I'm hoping this next one won't be so sensitive since most other brands are cheaper, but I just had no choice with ds.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• well they are at sams if you go to the baby aisle. i highly recommended them. they're high quality and have cutle little blue and green stars on them
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• When I used sposies, I bought Huggies Supreme when I worked full time and made more money - since we opted for me to be home and have more children... we switched to Luvs. When we ended up with 2 in diapers, DH broke his back at work, etc - I switched to cloth pocket diapers and wonder why in the world I waited so long!
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 10:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Pampers have been my go-to for my girls. No leaking issues or rashes. I'm about to have my first son so we'll see if he's a Pamper boy or if I'm going to have to buy a different brand for him.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:40 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would love cloth diapers, but I'm not sure where to get them. Right now we use Huggies. Our dd had a rash, from the time she was in the hospital up until I changer brands. I would like to see what would happen if we got her Luvs, but she has extremely sensitive skin and I'm afraid to try it.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• We use Parent's choice.
    We used to use Luvs and they worked great for my son, but not so well for my daughter. We switched to Parent's Choice and have found that they are wonderful. They're thicker then most diapers and hold up well during the night. They seem to be comfortable for the kids and don't irritate my son's sensitive skin. They're also cheaper then all the other brands.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I always used Luvs, they just fit my child better and were reasonably priced.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 2:41 AM on Feb. 3, 2011