Do you allow your dog to sleep in your bed?

I've always let the dog or dogs sleep in the bed with us. I don't even feel safe and warm without my little doggie.

pugpin

Asked by pugpin at 10:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2008 in Pets

• Yes, my dog sleeps in our bed. He even sleeps in our tent when we camp. If for some reason we aren't home or he can't sleep with us, (such as if we go out for the evening), he sleeps with the kids.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• We don't allow our dog to sleep in the bed with us BUT when we are not at home he gets up on the bed and lays on our pillows! lol He thinks he's getting away with it but when we come home we can see the wrinkles in the cover and it's still warm where he layed his fuzzy little butt on it! lol
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:24 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• I dont even allow my oets in my house....they have their own "homes" outside...
    reality-5

Answer by reality-5 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• We treat our dogs like little people. They give us so much love and happiness.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 10:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• When I first got him, Foster did sleep in our bed for about 3 weeks. BUT after multiple times of me hitting the floor when I should have been all warm and cozy, I decided that Great Danes really don't fit in the bed with two adults. I should have known better, but he IS my mister... He is almost as close to being my soul mate as my husband is... He has since had his own bed.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 10:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Yes, I have 2 jack russells 2 cats and they all sleep with me. I have a king size bed though... I love my animals just like my children
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 10:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Of course. Why have them otherwise?
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• No way, that's how you get Lyme's disease. Pets don't be long on beds or other furniture.

Anonymous

• no, my furbaby can't sleep with me because DH is allergic. She sleeps with DD, and greets me with a lot of kisses every morning!
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 15, 2008

• Nope, she sleeps in her crate. She's way too big to be on the bed with me, my hubby, and the cats. If she were a little dog, I'd consider it but she's not. Plus, when she is sleeping, she never stays still for very long and I think (judging from the way she rolls on the floor) that I'd end up getting pushed out of the bed! She loves the pillow I made for her crate though.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 11:11 PM on Nov. 15, 2008