Help...

If you knew that a close friend's husband had had an affair with his wife's best friend, who is also a very good friend of yours, and she is now pregnant, would you tell or just let it play out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Would you want to know if it were your husband that did this? Yes, tell her. It's the right thing to do.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 10:41 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• IMHO you wouldn't be my friend after I found out that you knew and didn't tell me. If my husband was shagging my best friend, I don't care who told me I would want to know.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• TELL!
    I always go by this rule "I would want to know if my husband were unfaithful." I could never knowingly hide that information from a good friend. It's not right for them to live with someone who isn't faithful, loyal, or trustful.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Tell her, would you want her to tell you if the situation was backwards??
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 12:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I would let it play out, this is somebody's marriage we're talking about and she's pregnant.Do you really want to be the one to break her heart and cause her so much stress? her husband can't keep lying forever Things have a way of coming out and his day will come.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• She isnt pregnant. Her friend that he had the affair with is pregnant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I would stay out of it. This is a no win no win situation.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I think if you are 100 percent sure that he REALLY did this and it isn't just some rumor then you should tell her....If there is ANY doubt that this is not true then do not start something for nothing
    ademaddis1279

Answer by ademaddis1279 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• That is a tough situation to be in but I would want my friend to tell me if my husband was cheating on me. She has every right to know and if you dont and she find out about it and you knew it could ruin your friendship. Would you want to know???
    tgeary

Answer by tgeary at 10:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• i know for sure because husband and bf told me. i saw the pregnancy test. am wondering if they told me in the hopes of me spilling the beans?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Feb. 2, 2011