tax money...child father

My son dad does not work only attends school...he gets my son for one week each month. we live in different cities. He buy my son clothes all the time but thats it. I pay daycare each month $350...he helped me pay daycare only twice last year and it was only half each time. He asked me when I file my taxes can he get some money since my son is his son too and I will b filing as having a dependent...what should i say to him? do u think he deserves any money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• hell no.

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• it seems you support him more so I think I would say no...what does he planto do with the money?
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I wouldnt do it you have him more than he does
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• rolling on floorGuys are so funny. I'd laugh in his face

Answer by admckenzie at 11:32 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Is he paying child support? And do you guys have joint custody? Those make a difference, as for your question, NO, I wouldn't give him a dime. But my ex and I trade off every other year claiming our son on taxes.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• No. Your son lives with YOU. YOU pay his living expenses. YOU are the one working.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:08 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• I know I may be in the minority here, but I would figure out the percentage he has your child out of the year and give him that percentage of the money. Maybe more if he is paying child support. Although I think there should be arrangements made for him to help you more with day care and such.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 5, 2011