am i being a bitch because i wont let my boyfriend drive my car?

my "babydaddy" is pissed because i wont let him drive my car, he has no insurance and his current liscense is broken in half or lost or something, and this is cleveland ohio, right now there is a ton of ice and snow outside..{just waiting for an accident to happen} my problem is if he gets pulled over he wont have his i.d. and if he gets in an accident without insurance or liscence it could fall on me i think..... im just not trying to get in trouble for somebody else's mistake, he said im being bitchy but oh well, im looking out for myself. cuz i know if he did mess up my car i would be pissed at him, so im saving alot of arguments and court dates... cuz if he got me in trouble for sliding in to someone else i might hurt him, then we'd hae a bigger issue...lol am i right or wrong?

jenny2150

Asked by jenny2150 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• totally right
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• U r 100% right!!!! Don't change your mind!!! It is not worth it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:58 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Just remember.whenever,someone calls me a bitch I say thanks,I work hard at it!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• nope you are right....you are being responsible!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I wouldnt let him drive either! And remember behind every bitch there is a man who made her that way
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 11:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• In Ohio (I live here, not sure about other states) if he is found to live with you and he is not on your insurance, your insurance WILL NOT pay for the accident. If he doesn't have his license on him, he shouldn't get to drive, what happens (just saying) if his license is revoked, can you afford to get your car out of impound?? I think you made a wonderful decision stick to it girl. Good Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• It's your car, and you are paying for the insurance. Therefore, it is your right to say who can and cannot drive it. If he's thinks that makes you a b, perhaps he should look for himself another woman, or better yet, maybe you should look for another man who doesn't call you names.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:14 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• My advice is keep the car....get rid of the loser boyfriend......if he can make you doubt yourself that way, he is certainly not good for you...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I agree with the other ladies. Stick to your guns. You're being responsible. If he gets in trouble without a license. Your car may be impounded. If he has an accident, you can be held responsible. Don't do it. If he wants to drive a car....he can be a man and buy his own.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• RIGHT! do NOT let him drive your car!
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 11:26 PM on Feb. 2, 2011