Calendula Tea for blocked tubes

I just read that Calendula tea could help unblock your tubes. I only have one blocked tube and although I did get pregnant anyway, we are now TTC again as we m/c. Just wondering how successful this has been for those of you with the same issue?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 10:57 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It can help, but it does depend on the severity of the blockage. As with any herbal remedy it can take months, not weeks to work. Which is why most people I know have used it along with other treatments. I see no harm in giving it a try.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:11 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• When I had my hsg test done in November, I was told that the dye went through the right fallopian tube but when they watched the left side, they saw it travel all the way up but didn't see if flushing out the end so a partial blockage, possibly. It didn't prevent me getting pregnant but now that we are TTC again I was wondering if I should use this? I take a multivitamin as well as MacaSure (both DH and I do as it helps to boost fertility, sperm count and quality, libido and egg quality as well as general stamina). I believe that the MacaSure helped us get pregnant this second time so hoping that we can acheive a pregnancy again and that this baby 'sticks'.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 6:03 PM on Feb. 3, 2011