Do you believe in sasquatch?

I'm watching the history channel at the moment and was wondering what others thought.

mommy_jules

Asked by mommy_jules at 11:04 PM on Feb. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sure do... LMAO!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• LOL SleepingBeautee!!

To answer your question, OP...No.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• LOL!! If by Sasquatch you mean my MIL, then yes. I kid, I kid!!!! No I do not believe in Big Foot.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 12:14 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• people think I am nutty, but I really do!! I am not going to go hunting for it or anything weird like that, but I really think that it exists, the photos, the sightings, there are even videos. And I am sure that we have not discovered all of the animals on this planet. I totally believe he exists! :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:07 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I do Now. lol!
    free1

Answer by free1 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• Lol! I kinda do!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 3:05 AM on Feb. 3, 2011

• lol
    mommy_jules

Comment by mommy_jules (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I believe in a lot of things I see on the history channel, and some that isn't on there. It can be just as hard for them to disprove something than prove it. I'm the type of person who says, I'll believe in it until you prove me wrong. We are going camping this summer at Salt Fork, they have had sightings of it down there for as long ago as I can remember, although I think they call him the grass man or some crap lol. Enjoy your show.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• Yes. There are even worse cases of humans so grow hair all over. It is a rare genetic deformity
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 11:09 PM on Feb. 2, 2011

• I live in the an area on northern minnesota where he has been spotted by many and my husband has seen 14 inch footprints himself up here everyone can tell you they seen it...I would love to see it and went bfro.com and found they were doing research in our area! I told dh I wanted to go and he said he wasn't paying money to see something in our own back yard.....
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:46 PM on Feb. 2, 2011